What is the theme/ topic of the event?
The theme is conscious leadership and Tanya Diesel (Joint Managing Director) and Amanda Rensford (General Manager) from Aspirall will lead the event. The topic is conscious leadership that ensures sustainable organisations, economies and societies.
Why should you attend?
When was the last time you:
- focused on your own professional & personal development?
- interacted with your peers from Australia's leading companies
- explored leadership in an interactive, engaging and challenging way?
- considered how you can think more consciously?
This event will benefit those of you who are:
- keen to look at leadership in a different way
- open to broadening and deepening your view of leadership.
What do you need to know about Aspirall?
Aspirall, as the name implies, aims to 'aspire all' to greater heights in both the strategic outcomes they achieve and the way in which they live their lives. Aspirall works with Boards and Executive teams in two key areas:
- to solve strategic business problems that appear too hard to fix, and/or
- to facilitate achieving strategic aspirations that are probably thought near impossible to achieve.
What do you need to know about Challenger?
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, Challenger is a diversified financial services organisation. It is dedicated to providing smarter solutions to financial intermediaries and their clients, offering a broad spectrum of products and services.
Date: Thursday 27 November, 2008
Location: Challenger - Level 15, 255 Pitt Street, Sydney
Time: 6.00pm for drinks, the event will commence at 6.30pm (we will aim to finish no later than 7.45pm including ample time for networking)
How do I register?
This event is generously sponsored by Challenger so it is really important that you RSVP for building security access and catering purposes. Please RSVP to Stephanie Taylor, L&D Professionals Forum no later than Friday 21 November.
Mobile: 0404 453 380
Posted by Steph at 10:15 PM